I am always trying to find new seasonings and toppings to put on my fish to make it as delicious as possible. Lets be honest, white fish can get pretty boring sometimes! I like experimenting with different seasonings, but I also like to go the more natural route and avoid just sprinkling spices out of a container. This recipe is easy and quick to make, and super tasty. I used basa (which is a delicious fish if you have never tried it), but I guarantee you will like this one with tilapia, cod, salmon, or even chicken!
This fish will go well with a side of salad, rice and veggies, or even in my delicious fish tacos. Make a few of these on a Sunday and you’re good to go for the rest of the week! To prepare one fish, use the ingredients below
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Fish (basa for me)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a baking pan, cover the bottom with tinfoil. Make sure you leave enough extra to slightly cover the fish
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter.
- Mix the minced garlic in the butter, and pour the melted butter mixture over the basa.
- Take the 1/2 lemon and squeeze over the fish, fully covering it
- Sprinkle the parsley, green onions, and paprika over it. Add salt and pepper if you desire
- Cook in the oven for approx 10 minutes or until fully cooked through